Sweet Lenoir's music movies thoughts and more

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Snow

Thought:
I am so excited to see some significant snow this year. I love how it blankets sleeping nature in magical-like crystals. It's pretty unreal if you think about each individual flake for too long.  And how when you touch them, they suddenly change and drop away...sadly, that sounds like a few people I know...perhaps they all meet up in the North Pole on the island of Misfit Toys. I know that island well. But I always return. Many do not. 

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I am looking forward to Christmas for the first time in a long time. It was a holiday that I spent a lot of time with my dad and after he died, I guess my Christmas Spirit died with him. My son is so excited about decorating for Christmas this year that I have begun to feel my Christmas Spririt rising from the dead. I am even going to start decorating the day after Thanksgiving.

Winter wonderland, Island of Misfits, Jack Frost, I can't wait for the Christmas shows.

November 14, 2008 at 10:16 PM  
Blogger Sweet Lenoir said...

I am so glad you are finding Christmas spirit again. Children are so great at getting adults to recapture their excitement and enthusiasm about many things. Yeah kids!

November 15, 2008 at 6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home